The Toki City Wholesale Pottery Association (hereinafter referred to as “the Association”) complies with the laws, regulations and other requirements regarding personal information, and makes all possible efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
Collection of personal information
The Association may collect personal information from customers to the extent necessary in the following cases:
- When customers contact the Association for inquiries.
- When customers request our service.
Use of personal information
The Association will use personal information collected from our customers for the following purposes:
- To contact customers
- To respond to inquiries from customers
- To provide service for customers
Provision of personal information to third parties
The Association will neither disclose nor provide personal information collected from our customers to any third parties, except in the following cases:
- In the case that customers agree to do so
- In the case that the Association is required to do so by the police and other public authorities
- In the case that the Association is required to do so by law
Disclosure, revision and other requests regarding personal information on
The Association will meet customers’ requests for disclosure, revision or deletion of their personal information and other related requests.
For inquiries about personal information protection, please contact:
Legal Department, The Toki City Wholesale Pottery Association
Tel: +81-572-53-0005 / Fax: +81-572-55-6177